CASA has a strong commitment to the values outlined below that guides the priorities, initiatives, goals, and actions of our Strategic Plan. Our values are based on Christian principles which inspire us to make the most of love, compassion, justice, humility, courage, strength and integrity in all of the aims that we strive to achieve for the benefit of our community.
- Working with: Integrity, Honesty, Respect, Unity, Fidelity and Compromise.
- Serving with: Love, Compassion, Kindness, Humility, Patience and Dedication.
- Everybody’s life is of great value. Everyone is important. Every human being counts.
- A generous lifestyle breaks the poverty cycle and creates prosperity.
- Personal growth and responsibility are two main factors in a well-balanced life.
- Every person has a specific talent that needs to be developed and applied – thus creating a sense of belonging.
- A spirit of excellence drives us to work in a professional and effective manner.
- Genuine caring and attention to interpersonal relationship are essential elements to achieve success.
- Integrity in our business practice is our highest priority in our endeavour to serve the community.
- Consistency – at all times
- Loyalty to our Constitution and Vision
- Unity – to protect it at all cost
- Team Work skills and Accountability
- An interest in recognising and developing the potential in each individual
- Training of new Leaders
- A spirit of excellence – as we strive to serve the community
- Generosity – in words, action and finances